Monday, August 25, 2008

Bible Study!

After months of planning and praying, today is the day that the 1st Bible Study in Katlehong will begin. For the next months, three Malawians seminary students and myself will do an evangelistic Bible Study with high school students. I am really excited and eager to see how God uses this.I can't wait to learn from them as they learn from me. Please pray that the Lord will bring students who are hungry for the Word. Pray that the Word will go forth in a clear and simple manner. Language is definitley a barrier, so we hope to be as clear as possible in our communication. Pray that the word would penetrate on the hearts of the hearers, in such a way that would lead to repentance and love and devotion to the One True God of the Bible. Thanks for your prayers, Talk to you soon.....:)

2 comments:

These Three Kings said...

On my way to PRay!!
Love you!!

Shaunta' said...

Ke,
I just read this, so I didn't know to pray about it. However, this morning Eddie and I prayed together and I cried out to our Lord on your behalf. How did it go? Also, prayed for your sis. Any news?
I love, love, love your new background! Very feminine and oh so cute.
Will try to call you sometime this week.