Monday, April 21, 2008

I am so encouraged!

On Friday, I had several ladies come to me and shared how much they were encouraged by our Bible Study. One of the mama's shared that this is what they needed. To be encouraged. Gosh!!! Once again, these women have such a desire to know God, it's both amazing and motivating. I was told by the administrative assistant of Lambano (Martha) that one of the ladies came to her and shared how much she was encouraged by our time together. This woman is a recent widow, she was a pastors wife. She told Martha that she was experiencing "spiritual deadness", but the Word of God has awaken her heart. Can you believe, how awesome our God is? Ahhhhh! I am so in love with the God of this universe. Please do continue to pray for my relationship with the women. I am so glad to know that, "it is the word of God that converts the soul" (Psalms 19:7). What an encouragement it has been to my own heart to both hear and see how the Lord is working in the lives of the women. Ahhh, once again, I am so in love with the God of this universe. "Praise the Lord, oh my soul..." (Psalms 103:2).


"I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation. The works of the Lord are great, Studied by all who have pleasure in them. His work is honorable and glorious, And His righteousness endures forever. He has made His wonderful works to be remembered; The Lord is gracious and full of compassion"
(Psalms 111:1-4).
"Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us But to Your name give glory, Because of Your MERCY, Because of Your TRUTH"
(Psalms 115:1).

5 comments:

Ella said...

i am so encouraged to read about your time teaching women and loving on those sweet children...God is using you in such a mighty way! thank you for sharing...can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Keisha, I just realized you had a blog! I look forward to going back and catching up on all you have done. We pray for you daily. You are very blessed to be used by God in this way. We love you.
Kim and Gabby

These Three Kings said...

ok... I am dying!!!!! I need a post sista!!
lol
move ya body..shake ya..oops.. not here...skype me
LOL!!!

Dorrissa said...

Wow, Kiesha. You are having such a major impact on the lives of these kids and the families you serve. My God richly bless you and you are in my prayers.

love you and miss you,

Dee Dee

These Three Kings said...

hey!! got your message we are praying for you girl!! do not fear for He is with you, he has called you by name and you are HIS!!!

wanting to hug you,
nicole
Isaiah 40